joshc

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tutorial 3 and 4

Wow, we had a fun lesson today!

So how has twitter enhanced my EIR learning? Well, I think that it has given me a broader experience on how to use the web to communicate between my fellow classmates. In a way, I have found out that using twitter has been able to ask my EIR classmates and teachers about schoolwork. Granted, I had no idea how it worked, but I managed. Unlike Blogspot, twitter seems much faster. But both still require that people be online to reply. I think I would have to compare my EIR learning to a science experiment. There are many processes involved, and it can sometimes be maddeningly complex, but after all your hard work, you finally get something good in the end.

I think by using twitter and blogspot, I maight be able to confer with others and get to know more from them. I can ask for any good links to a website containing a lot of information or even go to other blogs that contain information as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home