joshc

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Practical 3

Just went and did searches on google and google scholar. Interesting facts and I was rather impressed with google's search features. It showed loads of different websites and relevant stuff! I'm so going to use google for future searches.
Google scholar didn't show much though. It was by commendable sources and the data was quite relevant, but I didn't really find what I wanted as it was too short a range. And even if I did, I couldn't view the whole thing as they were present in pdf's. So I'm all for google right now.
Still haven't posted on a forum or anything. Not even sure how to capture a screenshot of my discussions. Can anyone tell me a good forum to discuss on? Besides, I feel a little nervous talking to others I don't really know.
As for the citations and bibliography, I believe it is important as it shows where we acquire our information from. Also, it shows that the information we provide is not ours and it also redirects people to these sources.
Well, that's all for today. Perhaps I can get help with the forum thing. Hopefully, it won't be too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home