joshc

Thursday, October 29, 2009

So now I know how to research well. Still a newbie though, but am hoping to get some out of today's lesson.

So what was it about?

Well, apparantly there are many places to go to for info, such as blogs, forums and wiki's. Unfortunately, I don't know how to get to all those places, so I'd be much obliged if someone handed me tips.

Next we went on to taking a research topic for the entire semester. I took the one on AIDS research. Seems interesting, don't you agree????

Still in the midst of exploring the whole thing, so I don't really have much to say as of now. Well, got to run! Need to see what I can fins on the web!

If anyone has experience in finding different the different search sites, please drop a comment. Thanks a bunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home