joshc

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Intro

Hi people! My name is Joshua Chee and I'm from Food Science and Nutrition Year 1. I'm looking forward to a fun time in EIR this semester! My favorite band is Linkin Park as I like some of their awesome rock songs such as 'What I've done' and 'New Divide'. I love TV programmes like 'Avatar, the Last Airbender' and Japanese animes like 'Bleach'.

As to my favorite pastime... Technically, I don't have many, but I do like activities like cycling. I love hanging out with my friends at the movies or just going out with them for dinner.

My favorite internet site is youtube, as it has plenty of great vids and songs, which I like singing to. I also visit facebook once in a while, but I often forget to log in or even visit. When my schedule gets busy, I'm a scatterbrain. Another place I go to is www.animeseason.com, as it has some of my favorite animes.

As for hangout places, I have not exactly decided on one place yet. But if i had to choose, it'd probably be a library or a food court. Does that sound dull? I also like spending time at Hougang Mall, but I'm trying to expand my horizons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home